Vision and Mission
The vision and mission of our church is to build the Kingdom of God in our congregation and community with a commitment to excellence through the:
- WORSHIP of the True God.
- FELLOWSHIP of the Body of Christ.
- DISCIPLESHIP of the Saints.
- MINISTERING to the physical and spiritual needs of our congregation and community.
- EVANGELIZATION of the world in an effort to bring people into a redemptive relationship with Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
Through evangelism we seek to build the Kingdom of God as we spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ and invite others to share in our worship as we magnify God that they might be led to join our fellowship and grow in their discipleship to be equipped for their ministry in our congregation and community.
What We Belive In
- The Inspiration Of Scripture
- The One True God
- Jesus Christ
- The Fall Of Man
- The Salvation Of Man
- The Holy Spirit
- The Universal Church
- The Ordinances Of The Church
Statement of Faith
We believe in God, the Eternal Spirit, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ and our Father, and to His deeds we testify:
- He calls the worlds into being, creates man in His own image, and sets before him the ways of life and death.
- He seeks in holy love to save all people from aimlessness and sin.
- He judges men and nations by His righteous will declared through prophets and apostles.
- In Jesus Christ, the man of Nazareth, our crucified and risen Lord, He has come to us and shared our common lot, conquering sin and death and reconciling the world to Himself.
- He bestows upon us His Holy Spirit, creating and renewing the Church of Jesus Christ, binding in covenant faithful people of all ages, tongues and races.
- He calls us into His church to accept the cost and joy of discipleship, to be His servants in the service of men, to proclaim the gospel to all the world and resist the powers of evil, to share in Christ’s baptism and eat at His table, to join Him in His passion and victory.
- He promises to all who trust Him forgiveness of sins and fullness of grace, courage in the struggle for justice and peace, His presence in trial and rejoicing, and eternal life in His Kingdom which has no end.
Blessing and honor, glory and power be unto Him.